Sound quality is probably the best thing any guitar can offer, but great looks and quality materials also encourage confidence and pride when playing the instrument. And if you have both of them, then you can have a great guitar experience you can cherish for the rest of your life. The seagull s6is that guitar; it promises entry-level guitar players the liberty of experiencing its great feel together with the superb sound produced by a solid cedar hand-finished neck. Here are seven secrets that made it outstanding in every way possible.
- The Seagull s6 acoustic guitar prides itself with its sturdy Canadian Cedar top and a laminated back, emphasizing the black cherry color that clearly adds to its beauty. It’s a great breakaway from those with plywood tops. It’s one secret that made it stand out from others.
- There is clearly something to look forward into with these unique materials that characterize the Seagull s6 acoustic guitar. It improves as it ages. The materials itself further enhances sound and tone quality through time. The quality treatment they had on the top bracing is also unique from other guitars. This approach helps improve overall sound quality especially as the guitar grows older.
- The Seagull s6 acoustic guitar is basically patterned with the dreadnought form and deviating a little with its rounder shoulders. This means great comfort in handling. And when playing standing up, the player can simply hold the guitar as his shoulders can clutch it much better into his body through those round shoulder features of the guitar.
- Another secret that’s well, no secret anymore these days is the Seagull s6’s tone, which is actually an almost exclusive tone-approaching-a-guitar and is incredibly almost twice its street value. Anybody can easily identify the guitar’s tone as fresh and very soothing to the ears. The manufacturers did great in putting together a great guitar, complete with quality materials that translates tones and sounds very well. To categorize this beginner’s guitar is an understatement. The cost is clearly affordable making it the beginner’s guitar, but the quality is something much better.
- The Seagull s6 acoustic guitar also features a high string action. Its manufacturers also had the same idea with other manufacturers on the issue of giving their guitars high string actions; they do so for practicality and comfort as the option for lowering the strings can then be made more easier in the nut and in the saddle than when compared to raising the strings.
- The nut and the saddle as well have a story of their own. They are made from Tusq (everyone knows them as a hybrid plastic or as super plastic materials), and many guitar makers are notably switching to them. This type of material also contributes to the improvement of the guitar’s tone.
- Just like other secrets of preserving a guitar’s great sound for a long time, the Seagull guitar should also be treated right; it recognizes the biggest enemy of every hollow body acoustic guitar is humidity. Its absence or even an excess in the atmosphere totally ruins the sound. You should always keep in humidified rooms, or better yet place it inside a guitar case so the sound quality will not be affected.
There you have it. The Seagull s6 acoustic guitar is that perfect guitar for every beginner out there, but it has the sound quality every guitar professional is looking for.